Accounting and Finance funding Details
Opportunities for the highly qualified international students to study Accounting and finance offered by Aston University.
This program will start in September 2019. All international postgraduate students can apply for the full-time MSc programs. Aston University encourages all field of students to apply.
Aston University helps students to shape their career and provide opportunities to get the industry experience.
Why at Aston University? The AU works to create opportunities for their students to develop their future for those students who are willing to agile their career at the top level, And AU is committed to proclaiming nice career opportunities for the students.
Application closing date:
September 7, 2019
Postgraduate MSc degree progra
- Fields/courses to study: Candidates of postgraduate can take admission for the full-time MSc Accounting and finance and MSc international Accounting and finance.
- Eligibility criteria: The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the students to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidate must international student and can pay international course fees.
- EU students can also apply for this grant.
- Must be proficient in the English language
Way to apply for this Scholarship:
- To apply for this scholarship, the candidate needs to hold an offer for the MSc Accounting and Finance or MSc International Accounting and Finance program. Candidate needs to Submit a short personal statement, your personal statement should explain how you are Suitable for this grant and can be submitted online.
- Supporting documents are required: short personal statement no more than 500 words, transcripts, with official English translation, of your university grades to date.
- Students need Accounting background (Academic or work Experience), to consider for the MSc International Accounting and Finance Course.
- Students whose native language is not English also need to satisfy our English language requirements.
- Candidate must be proficient in English writing and Speaking.
Benefits of Scholarship:
The University will award worth up to £3,000 and £5,000 for programs of study commencing in the academic year 2019/20.