Calvary awards scholarships to cover tuition and fees. All other payments on a student account, including outside scholarships, Pell Grant, and student loans are applied to a student’s billing charges first, then Calvary funded scholarships to any remaining balance. Consequently Calvary does not payout credit balances created by Calvary scholarships to students. Rather, such credit balances remain on the student’s account and used for future billing charges.
- Full-time, degree-seeking student
- Submit completed scholarship application by April 1 if entering in the fall, or December 1 if entering in the spring
- Submit any required documentation and essays by the application deadline
- Completed FAFSA received by Calvary by application deadline
- Meet the eligibility requirements of the individual scholarships applied for
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
Note:The Student Aid Committee awards Calvary scholarships on an annual basis for the entire academic year. Furthermore, committee deliberations and decisions are confidential and the committee may modify requirements depending on the availability of funds or other special situations. The Financial Aid Office notifies students by email of scholarship awards beginning in late April. Continued eligibility requires students to fulfill all service and enrollment requirements, maintain satisfactory academic progress, and annually re-apply for scholarships. Additionally, other academic or special qualifications may be necessary, depending on the scholarship.
Click here to read more about scholarship opportunities specific to Calvary University.