The University of Wilfrid Laurier Scholarship Canada is one of the global leaders in university scholarship. The University is collecting applications from candidates all round the world for the Entrance Scholarship for both undergraduate and postgraduate students category. University of Wilfrid Laurier offers a range of academic and professional programs, which generally lead to undergraduate and graduate-level credentials.The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Wilfrid Laurier University . Students who are financially unstable and are willing to reach the peak of their education carrier are therefore advised to grab this golden opportunity to study at Wilfrid Laurier University Canada.
University of Wilfrid Laurier Canada
Bachelors, Masters Degrees
The Scholarship is fully funded, it covers both tuition fees,travel expenses,Visa and study allowances.
Country/ Candidate Eligibility:
All international students can apply
General University of Wilfrid Laurier Canada Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Scholarships are for Domestic (Canadian) and International prospective students.
- Wilfrid Laurier University Scholarships are open to all students including all full and part-time students.
- Recipients of competitive opportunities will be informed through email between December and February.
- Through the completion of your profile, the university will determine if you are eligible for a competitive scholarship, award or donor-supported bursary.
- Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- An applicant must have a strong and excellence academic background.
As part of requirement during application for admission, documents that will be required include academic details, language ability score or certificate scan, copy of the passport or maybe a personal information card. In order to be eligible for the admission at the university, claimants are advised to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university scholarship board.