The University of Surrey, UK is offering Reach Surrey Masters degree Scholarships to all international students. The scholarships is targeted to students with wish to study at the University but poor financial background that cannot sponsor their studies. In generally, they are mainly for students from developing countries. The award also comes with a leadership training package which aims to equip the scholars with the necessary leadership abilities they need to strive in their future carrier.
University of Surrey, UK
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Masters degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
Outstanding graduate students from eligible regions will be awarded 100% tuition free studies plus a stipend of not less than £15,000 for living expenses.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Hold an offer for a full-time masters scholarship program
- Meet all the conditions of your offer.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Be self-funded
- Be registering on the first year of a full-time Masters
- To be eligible for consideration for this masters scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course. Course applications which are held over after the January deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March deadline or course applications which have been put on a waiting list are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
- If you are shortlisted for the masters scholarship, you will be required to participate in an interview, which is likely to be held via Skype in April/May 2020.