The University of Tasmania Australia is welcoming applications from interested and eligible candidates for the processing of scholarships aimed at PhD students of the university. The university has decided to put this scholarship forward to available international students to have the opportunity of studying with less financial burden and bring out the genius in them as they prepare for an excellence research career as their interest may be.
University of Tasmania Australia.
PhD degree program.
Field Of Study:
PhD degree program at any courses offered in the university.
he bursary will provide a stipend of $27.596 plus a living allowance for 3.5 years. It also includes $9,166 pa operational funds to support the PhD research project.
All international student can applly for the PhD scholarship
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The grant is open to domestic (Australian and New Zealand) and international candidates;
- The degree must be undertaken on a full-time basis;
- Applicants must already have been awarded a First Class Honours degree or hold equivalent qualifications or relevant and substantial research experience in an appropriate sector;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills.
- Candidates from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Knowledge and skills that will be ranked highly include Pasture science, Plant physiology and Genetics and breeding.
How to Apply:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- In the event to grasp this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Tasmania. Thereafter, they can apply for the research degree through the online application form.
- You need to upload documents such as academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- For entry requirement, applicants have a first-class Honours degree or hold equivalent qualifications or relevant and substantial research experience in an appropriate sector
- If English is not the participant’s local language, so they are suggested to take TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language proficiency. For more information please check about English language requirements.
Other scholarships for you: