About the Scholarship:
All international students are allowed to apply for this edition of Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) . The University of Adelaide International scholarships are open to both Masters and PhD students from across the globe without reservations. Several scholarships are awarded yearly to students with good grades
Application for the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) 2020 is simple, as soon as you meet up the eligibility criteria. Interested persons should read carefully to understand the scholarship eligibility conditions and apply to scholarships.
University of Adelaide
Masters and PhD candidates
Value of Scholarship:
The scholarship covers tuition fees,visa, travel and study expenses
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the University.
- Candidates who have applied for Australian permanent resident status can apply for ASI scholarships.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- Scholarships holders must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered.
- Applicants who applied and were eligible for consideration in an international scholarship round, and were unsuccessful, will automatically be reconsidered in the following international scholarship round, assuming they hold a valid offer of candidature for that intake. An applicant who has been considered in 2 rounds cannot be reconsidered in any future scholarship rounds.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
To apply please submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via online application system. There is no application fee. Note. The University of Adelaide is unable to provide an assessment of eligibility for candidature and/or a scholarship until a formal application is submitted and assessed. We strongly recommend that all applicants submit their application and all required documents well before the closing date.
November 30, 2019