The National University of Singapore is offering the Undergraduate financial aid for international students who are bright, talented, or motivated student. The undergraduate Scholarship Program provides full funding for the duration of the study which includes tuition, textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. The eligibility and value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s excellence.
National University of Singapore
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate Scholarship Program will be awarded for studies in Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computing (Business Analytics), Computing (Computer Science Courses), Computing (Information Systems), Computing (Information Security), Computer Engineering, Data Science and Analytics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Studies (Environmental Biology specialization only), Food Science & Technology, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Science (excluding Pharmacy), at NUS.
All international Student can take part in this golden opportunity.
Value of Scholarship:
The undergraduate scholarship involves the following:
- Tuition fees and compulsory fees, S$6,000 annual living allowance, S$200 one-time settling-in allowance upon enrollment, and an annual accommodation allowance equivalent to the lowest double room rate for on-campus accommodation.
- Winners will get the one-way air passage from home country to Singapore at the beginning of the course of study, and return air passage from Singapore to home country at the end of the course.
- The recipients will need to maintain a Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of at least 3.5 or equivalent and good conduct to monitored and renewed the award for every semester.
Applicants are to note the following criteria before applying.
- Applicants may be of any nationality or academic institution
- Must be registered for the postgraduate study in history or any closely related subject.
- Applicants are to ensure that their applications are completed before the stipulated deadline. Incomplete applications and applications sent after the deadline will not be recognised.
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- No separate application is required for the opportunity . To get the award, applicants are required to take admission at the university in any eligible undergraduate study. Click here to apply.
- Applicants must printout the application checklist and complete. Attach the checklist with a set of supporting documents and upload it electronically at the Online Application Status Facility. Supporting documents should arrange in the above order with full name and application number written on the top right-hand corner of all copies.