The goal of this educational scholarship award is to support both the Canadian and Foreign students in order to pursue both undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of york. These scholarships and awards are for applicants with an exceptional academic profile, and who demonstrate leadership through community service or excellence in extra school curriculum. Students do not need an offer of admission to apply for York entrance awards and scholarships.
Undergraduate and postgraduate
Field of Study:
Masters and PhD degree program in any field offered by the university.
The York University scholarship for canadian and foreign students is a fully funded scholarship which covers both tuition fees and study allowances.
All foreign student can participate in this golden opportunity.
To be eligible for the International Student Entrance Scholarship Awards for foreign at York University, applicants;
- Must be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada
- Must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York that begins in Fall 2020
- Must have applied to York directly from high school no more than two years after graduation, and have no previous university or college studies
- Must have an excellent academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent
- Must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement
- Must be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only)
- The nominated student will be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction, the Global Leader of Tomorrow Award, the International Circle of Scholars Scholarships, and the York University Academic Excellence Scholarships.
- Candidates must speak to their school guidance counsellor, principal, or administration about the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application, and receive confirmation that they are the individual from that school who has been nominated
- The candidate must then provide the name, position, e-mail, and phone number of the nominator in the application form
Applicants who meet the eligibility conditions as stated above are advised to make move and get their nomination from the High school where they graduated from and also;
- Upload one letter of recommendation
- Ensure all required documents are shown as “Received” in the York application (MyFile), by February 2, 2020 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time
- Complete and submit the online International Student Scholarship Application by February 2, 2020 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time
- Award winners will be notified by May 12, 2020.